Managed to jump out of the bike in time, not without suffering some abrasions.. (ouch! I have low pain pain threshold)
| A note to prevent being summoned for parking on a car lot (kudos to Johnnie for the idea) ;) |
| It broke.. |
And I am typing this, just came back with the bike's peg fixed with some small modification done (new headlights, chrome linings) :)
Lesson learnt:
1. Climb slopes on gear 1
2. In the event of engine stall on slope, NEVER roll back. Brake and change lower gear
3. Abrasions are painful. Gears are important (thankfully I have gloves on)
4. It's normal to not be able to start engine after bike falling to it's side due to bubble in fuel effect. Will go off after a while in upright position
5. Other than the foot peg, bike is not damaged thanks to the crash bar + side box (paint job fully intact!) I think i will not complaint about the rusting 6 month old crash bar again..
No comments:
Post a Comment